Attendees : Gabrielle, Sharon, Trish, Catherine, Lynette, Heidi, Margaret, Mary, Beverley, Ros
Apologies : Vic
- It’s about time for the next 7 Book Thieves to think about their next lot of reading matter :
- February 1st 2013 ~ xxxx ~ Beverley
- March 1st 2013 ~ xxxx ~ Catherine
- April 5th 2013 ~ xxxx ~ Heather
- May 3rd 2013 ~ xxxx ~ Katie
- June 7th 2013 ~ xxxx ~ Trish
- July 5th 2013 ~ xxxx ~ Vic
- August 2013 – Ros
Discussion : Not many had read 8 Steps to Happiness but that was overcome by Mary taking us through the main ideas behind the 8 Steps. We did a mindfulness exercise which involved copious amounts of sultanas and talked about what we’d like for a eulogy. The discussion ranged from happiness to forgiveness to teabags and back and was one of the funniest, happiest meetings we’ve had!
With only two votes the score was 4.25. Scored highly not because it’s a great literary masterpiece but for the things we got out of it.
And we have to mention, with thanks, Mary’s wonderful cooking – yummy curry.