Stolen shamelessly from the Booktagger blog
- Do you snack while you read? If so, favourite reading snack?
- Do you tend to mark your books as you read them, or does the idea of writing on your books horrify you?
- How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog ears? Leaving the book open flat?
- Fiction, Non-Fiction or both?
- Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
- If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
- What are you currently reading?
- What is the last book you bought?
- Are you the type of person who can only read one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
- Do you prefer series or stand alone books?
- Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
- How do you organize your books (by genre, title, author’s last name, etc.)?
- What was your favourite read this year?
Now, copy and paste the questions into the Comments and share your answers